This platform is a divinely inspired idea born out of dual talented couple; wife been a passionate baker and husband an ICT expert with about a decade experience:
Am Omowunmi Foskaay, a wife, lover of God and passionate baker for about 5year now which I started why still in School (TaiSholarin University). Have always understand that the Bakers world is competitive and not always favourable to Newbie.
So, I kept searching and brainstorming for the unique entry point to position myself with my darling husband until God finally opened our eye and heart to the missing link in Bakers world in Nigeria which is to make it easier for beginners to access cake making and cake decorating recipes, cake pricing, pasteries and small chops tutorials from different bakers + how to make money with baking skill in one well arranged platform without having to get distracted with non-baking related video like you have on platforms like Youtube.
Thus, this Foskaayfoods was rebuilt as a tool to help make that a reality for FREE!!!
Don’t forget if you are a total newbie to baking and ready to venture into this interesting and money-making lifetime venture, then click here to start with our Free Cake Training [100Days Beginners To ProBaker]
All you need to do is the following:
(1) Subscribe to our Official FoskaayFoods Youtube Channel (Don’t forget to click the notification bell)
(2) Join this platform (Register on FoskaayFoods here FREE) – You will have access to Unlimited Cake Making/Decorating Recipes and Cake Designs Ideas from ProBakers Worldwide for FREE and we will be able to mail you once the videos are uploaded and available to access free on both our website and youtube channel)
(3) Join our Official FoskaayFoods Telegram Group – Suggest cake designs you like to see added and Meet other students and participants to discuss live about the course
(4) Join our Official FoskaayFoods Discussion Forum – You can post any cake questions over here for help.
(6) Use the share buttons on this page to share this to your friends, family, colleagues and others that you don’t want them to miss this one time and lifetime opportunity to acquire a valuable skill.
– Omowunmi Foskaay