5 Tips For Oven Temperature For Cake Baking | 100DaysBaker | Free Cake Tutorials | FoskaayFoods
This is Day 2 of 100 Days Beginner to Pro Baker Free Cake Course by Omowunmi Foskaay.
5 Tips for Cake Oven Temperature For Baking Cake
An oven is what is used to bake cakes and there are different types of an oven which are
- Local oven,
- Electric oven, and
- Gas oven
It does not matter what type of oven you are using to bake what really matters is to make sure your oven is:
1) A conventional oven: This means that the heat of your oven is coming from the bottom of the oven and not the side or the top of the oven because this is what a cake needs in order to be bake properly
2) Your oven must be preheated before putting your cake inside it – this is because cake as a leavening agent like baking powder or baking soda which leavening and it will help your cake to rise quickly than an unheated oven which can make the cake to fall at the middle or go dense
3) Make sure you put your cake at the medium heat after placing it inside the oven in order for your cake not to get burnt
4) Don’t open the door of the oven if it is not time base on the time you are being given in your recipe
5) Pip from the door of your oven to check if the cake is ready or not
Side Note: Don’t buy local oven until you watch this
SUBSCRIBE to FoskaayFoods Youtube Channel and Also press Notification Bell To Get Notification of New Videos From This Course Daily For FREE – Click Image Below To Subscribe Now!!!
What You Will Learn From This Video:
You will learn about oven temperature for baking cake for beginners and pro Bakers from this incredible, amazing pro-Baker and instructor in the baking world – Omowunmi Foskaay, CEO FoskaayFoods.
Some of the things discussed in this video are:
- What is Cake Oven
- Types of Cake Oven
- Cake Oven Temperature guide
- This is also for you if you want to discover secrets why your cake has not been moist and fluffy from a Pro Baker.
- A lot more……
List of Cake Making/Cake Decorating Recipes Used in this Video:
In this section, we list out cake recipes with measurement used in this video.
(1) SUBSCRIBE to FoskaayFoods Youtube Channel and Also press Notification Bell To Get Notification of New Videos From This Course Daily For FREE – Click Image Below To Subscribe Now!!!
(2) Join our Official FoskaayFoods Telegram Group –
This is essential because we will be revealing a detailed training course outline on a daily basis to prepare for the next videos. It also the platform for discussion and accessing quick update directly from this course instructor live. You can also suggest cake designs you like to see added and Meet other students and participants to discuss live about the course.
Kindly share this video to other Bakers using the social media tools.
SUPPORT BAKER CREATORS
Kindly Watch and Subscribe to the creators’ video channel to encourage them to produce more helpful videos free for the Bakers community.
Also contribute via comment below if this video has helped in any way or got any question or suggestions for the creator(s) in their next videos!
Know of any cake video or Bakers you want us to add their videos?
You can also gain exposure for your cake business – Click To Submit Videos On FoskaayFoods For FREE HERE
Write a Comment