This is Day 11 of 100 Days Beginner to Pro Baker Free Cake Course (100 Days Baker) by FoskaayFoods.
Introduction To Buttercream Cake Decorating For Beginners
Introduction To Buttercream Decoration
Buttercream decoration is the mixing of butter, sugar or egg for your filling, crumb coat, and frosting of your cake.
We will be looking at three things in the definition which are:
1) Buttercream Filling for Cake:
Buttercream filling for cake is the process of filling the top of your first layer cake before you put another layer on top till the final layer.
2) Buttercream Crumb Coat:
Buttercream Crumb Coat is the process done after filling your layer the next stage and known as is the cake crumb coating. This is the first stage you cover your cake with buttercream in order to cover the crumbs on your cake
3) Buttercream Frosting:
Buttercream frosting is the stage you put the second or last stage you put your buttercream on your cake
These three stages are crucial when it comes to buttercream decoration
Dos And Don’t For Buttercream Decoration
1) Ensure your mixing buttercream is not to stick and it must not be to short
2) When you are about to scrap the excess buttercream from your cake, focus your eyes on your scraper and move your hands with your turntable gently.
Once you follow all these I mention above then you are good to go for your introduction to buttercream decoration. See you, next class, on American buttercream recipe.
Side Notes (Recommended along with this video by the baker):
SUBSCRIBE to FoskaayFoods Youtube Channel and Also press Notification Bell To Get Notification of New Videos From This Course Daily For FREE – Click Image Below To Subscribe Now!!!
What You Will Learn From This Video:
You will learn about How To Trim, Level And Smooth Your Cake Perfectly Well for beginners and pro Bakers from this incredible, amazing pro-Baker and instructor in the baking world – Omowunmi Foskaay, CEO FoskaayFoods.
Some of the things discussed in this video are:
- What is Buttercream Cake Decoration/Cake Decorating
- Into to Buttercream filling, Buttercream crumb coating and Buttercream frosting
- Does and Don’ts of Buttercream Cake Decoration/Cake Decorating Designs
- This is also for you if you want to discover more about cake decorating with buttercream from a Pro Baker.
- A lot more……
List of Cake Making/Cake Decorating Recipes Used in this Video:
In this section, we list out cake recipes with measurement used in this video.
(1) SUBSCRIBE to FoskaayFoods Youtube Channel and Also press Notification Bell To Get Notification of New Videos From This Course Daily For FREE – Click Image Below To Subscribe Now!!!
(2) Join our Official FoskaayFoods Telegram Group –
This is essential because we will be revealing a detailed training course outline on a daily basis to prepare for the next videos. It also the platform for discussion and accessing quick update directly from this course instructor live. You can also suggest cake designs you like to see added and Meet other students and participants to discuss live about the course.
Kindly share this video to other Bakers using the social media tools.
SUPPORT BAKER CREATORS
Kindly Watch and Subscribe to the creators’ video channel to encourage them to produce more helpful videos free for the Bakers community.
Also contribute via comment below if this video has helped in any way or got any question or suggestions for the creator(s) in their next videos!
Know of any cake video or Bakers you want us to add their videos?
You can also gain exposure for your cake business – Click To Submit Videos On FoskaayFoods For FREE HERE